A foremost Commercial Bank in Nigeria is currently recruiting qualified and suitable candidates to fill the position of Bank Teller. Below is the job description and how you can apply for it.
Job Title: Bank Teller
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Lagos, Enugu and Rivers (Port-Harcourt).
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- HND / OND in any field with 0-2 years work experience.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
N50,000 – N100,000 / Month.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested should Click here to apply online.