Salpha Energy is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Associate
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Under the supervision of the General Manager, Sales/Marketing Manager will work to improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person will provide in depth support in defining long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for overall sales/business performance in the unit.
- Develop and execute the marketing and sales plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key customers, and stakeholders.
- Generate sales monthly, weekly and annual sales report for the Organization
- Manage the company’s own retail outlets and manage a direct sales team to drive sales output
- Represent and promote the company’s image in the industry and community.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to promote the companyТs offerings to its target market.
- Maintain a hitch-free delivery to the customers and strive to resolve complaint within 24 hours, if they arise.
- Monitor stock levels of customers for prompt replenishment, to avoid stock-outs.
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
- Motivate staff by leading through example, resolving conflicts and driving business performance.
- Provides product line budget requirements into the business unit annual operating plan.
- Develops all aspects of the marketing mix to ensure the successful launch of new products throughout the subsequent lifecycle.
- Drives pricing activity throughout the product lifecycle.
- Drives available marketing resources and uses those resources appropriately and as needed.
- Protects intellectual property of the organization, and works with legal counsel and engineering to ensure asset protection.
- Uses market research capabilities to plan for and implements an appropriate approach based on the understanding of the organizations target market and competitors.
- Drive improvement of customer satisfaction and solves elevated customer issues in relation to product.
- Recommends marketing process changes that will improve Organizational Productivity
- Develops work plans for Marketing/Sales Associate and Customer Relations Officers to deliver product line results; provides guidance and direction on problems and issues; delegates work assignments considering employee skills and development needs.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in either the telecommunications or fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector and in a managerial position driving a team
- Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 100 dealers
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.