MTN Nigeria which happens to be one of the leading mobile telecommunications in Nigeria is urgently in need of a Senior Manager – Sales & Trade Development. Below are the requirements and how to apply for this position.
Job Title: Senior Manager – Sales & Trade Development.
Location: Edo, Ekiti, Kwara, Ondo, Osun, Oyo.
- To implement the sales strategy within the regional environment to ensure that regional targets across the full range of products are achieved.
- Enterprise Financial Health (Revenues, EBITDA, AFCF & other financial health ratios), translating revenue growth formula & objectives into results
- New business growth from data access, ICT & Digital to sustain and complement traditional revenues
- The value created through optimum Assets (Network/Platform/Technology capacity) management & operations
- Business growth, the value created & cost-effectiveness achieved by process optimization, new initiatives and improved operations/ways of work etc.;
- Business optimisation projects include contracts review and negotiation, capital/budget/asset efficiency activities.
- New business opportunities from products launched sector/market growth, product/process innovation, structural changes, process reviews/audit implementation etc., across the company.
- Impact includes positive companywide engagement indices, realigning the organization to achieve NPS objectives, holistic customer insight management & engagement (traditional & new business)
- Normal MTNN working conditions
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- BA, BSc, HND or Other.
- 9-17 years’ post-degree work experience including.
- Team supervision/managerial track record of 5 years or more.
- Work experience across diverse cultures & geographies.
- Proven record of stakeholder management- (government, regulatory agencies, community).
- Verified sales experience in a Telecom, FMCG environment, Services industry/Logistics environment.
- Possession of a post-graduate degree may be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and Interested candidates are to visit MTN Nigeria on careers.mtnonline.com to apply online.