FG Survival Fund 2021 Registration and Application: Are you wondering how you can register and apply for the ongoing FG MSMES Survival Fund Program for Nigerians? Don’t worry because we’ve got you covered.
The outbreak of the Covid-19 made the beginning of this year very rough for almost everybody in Nigeria and others around the globe. The outbreak of the global pandemic led to many loss of jobs in Nigeria, as well as the loss of many lives. Many government and individual companies in Nigeria stopped business operations, with many going into liquidation; which in turn led to a massive loss of jobs in Nigeria.
This is the reason the Federal Government of Nigeria decided to launch a program called MSME Grant, which is a grant for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME). This program and many other similar programs by the Nigerian government are initiated to mitigate the effect of this pandemic on the average Nigerian.
The grant will help to create new jobs as well as help vulnerable Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises keep up with their payroll promises.
Those eligible for this fund includes artisans, technicians, self-employed and transport workers and they can access at least N50,000 from the fund. Keep reading to see more information about this program and how you too can apply and benefit from the program.
Other Titles for the Survival Funds Programme:
- MSME Grant.
- FG MSME CRM and MIS.
- MSME Guaranteed Offtake.
Things to Know About the Survival Fund Program
- There are three categories of the program:
- MSME GRANT – free grants for Micro, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MSME.
- GUARANTEED OFFTAKE – assists businesses to kick start or in rebuilding. GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GUARANTEED OFFTAKE.
- PAYROLL SUPPORT – assists in paying employees of a business. GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PAYROLL SUPPORT.
- The program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan which target is to protect and support these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities caused by the pandemic (COVID-19).
- Any Nigerian with a running business (registered or not registered) can apply for either of the categories they qualify for.
Steps to Participate in the 2021 Survival Fund Program
1st Step: REGISTER
The first step is to register for the Federal Government Survival Fund Program. Ensure you register with your personal and(or) business information on the survival fund application portal.
2nd Step: ONBOARD
The second is to add your Organisation, Bank and Employees details.
3rd Step: GET PAID
You will be eligible to get paid immediately after your application has been successfully verified.
How Do I Register For the FG MSMES Survival Fund?
Below are the following steps that will guide you into successfully registering in the 2021 survival fund 2021 program;
- Navigate to the official Survival fund registration portal => survivalfund.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, and it will take you to the survival fund application form options
- Click on the category you want to apply for, either ‘Payroll Support Register’, ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’ or ‘MSME Grant Register’
- Fill in your correct information in the form to avoid being disqualified during the verification state.
Don’t forget to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter if you want to stay updated with the latest job vacancies.