One of the reasons the FG (Federal Government of Nigeria) initiated the Survival Fund Program was also for GUARANTEED OFFTAKE purposes among many. Our purpose for creating this article is to show you how you can take advantage of this program and qualify to be among those that can eligibly apply for the GUARANTEED OFFTAKE survival fund.
About Federal Government Survival Fund Program
The MSME Survival Fund is a program that was initiated by the Federal government of Nigeria to aid Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME). That’s why the program is also known as MSME grant which is also known as grants for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME). The aim of this program is to alleviate the sufferings of the Nigerians citizens caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The funds released by the federal government of Nigeria was set aside for individuals and organizations to create new jobs, keep up with the Payroll Support, and also support vulnerable Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises to stay in business.
So, if you want to start up a business or rebuild your business, then you are free to apply for the fund so the federal government can assist you. Eligible candidates can be entitled to at least N50,000 from the fund. Keep reading to see how you can apply for the MSME payroll support.
Things to Know About the MSME Funds
- The MSMEs initiatives were introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria as part of its efforts to aid businesses to overcome the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The funds are also available for individuals who want to kick start a business or rebuild it.
- The MSMEs Survival Fund program is a conditional grant to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises to meet up with their payroll obligations and secure jobs in the MSMEs sector.
- The scheme has been estimated to save not less than 1.3 million jobs across the country and specifically impact over 35,000 individuals for each state.
- The MSMEs survival fund was also created to assist CEOs with paying their employees.
- The Nigerian government has set aside more than N60 billion naira for the MSME Survival Fund program.
Requirements for FG Survival Fund For Guaranteed OFFTAKE
While the Nigerian government was still commenting about the MSME survival grant, they also mentioned some requirement and qualifications that makes eligible to access the fund. You can see them below:
- Business must be owned by Nigerians.
- Funds are for those who want to start up a business or rebuild theirs.
- Must have verifiable BVN.
- Businesses must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 staffs.
- The Scheme provides for 45% female participation and 5% Special Needs participation.
NOTE: We would love to inform all participants that registration for the FG survival fund is free of charge. We also wish to admonish you to be careful about fraudsters.
How to Apply For the FG Survival Fund Guaranteed OFFTAKE?
Below are the following steps that will guide you into successfully registering in the 2021 survival fund program;
- Visit the official Survival fund registration portal => survivalfund.gov.ng.
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, and it will take you to the survival fund application form options
- Click on the category you want to apply for, either ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’,
- Fill in your correct information in the form to avoid being disqualified during the verification state.
For further inquiries pertaining to this topic we just treated, we urge you to use the comment section. To get the latest vacant jobs in Nigeria, Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog.