ADRA Recruitment 2023, and how to apply on the ADRA online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the ADRA job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the ADRA job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by ADRA, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for ADRA is free as by the company.
The full meaning of ADRA is Adventist Development and Relief Agency International, a humanitarian agency that is being managed by the Seventh-day Adventist Church based on the aim of offering individuals, and communities relief to help them out of disaster.
It was established in the year 1956, and the headquarter of this agency is located in Silver Spring, Maryland, United States of America. In the year 2004, they helped over 24 million people with more than US$159 million in aid. They have over 4,000 workers. In the year 2019, it was ranked as the largest charity organization by Forbes.
Latest Job Vacancy at ADRA
- ADRA careers
- Some of ADRA vacancies
- What is ADRA salary structure?
- How to apply for ADRA recruitment?
- The requirement for ADRA job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for Application
- The first degree in International Development, Social Science, Economics, or related field is desired. Relevant experience in project management, field monitoring, evaluation design, assessments, empirical and statistical analysis, management information systems, and/or information management design is required.
- At least more than one year of working in humanitarian responses and donor-funded programs reporting requirements is a must.
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required.
- Strong attention to detail, and statistical, analytical, and visual capabilities for various data types.
- Ability to use advanced data collection tools/gadgets and interpret coded data generated by data collecting gadgets like the Kobo tool.
- Ability to interpret and visualize time series indicator performance data Familiarity with humanitarian response monitoring and reporting requirements.
- The experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus.
How to Apply for ADRA Recruitment 2023
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is ADRA Recruitment for 2023 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for ADRA recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.