Cadbury Recruitment 2024, and how to apply on the Cadbury online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the Cadbury job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the Cadbury job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by Cadbury, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for Cadbury is free by the company.
Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company that is owned by Mondelez International since 2010. Globally, this is the second biggest confectionery brand we have available. The head office is situated in Uxbridge, West London, and it is being operated in over 50 countries in the world.
They are well known for the Creme Egg, Dairy milk chocolate, Roses selection box, and other products. It was founded in Birmingham, England in the year 1824, by John Cadbury who was dealing with coffee, tea, and drinking chocolate.
Latest Job Vacancy at Cadbury
- Cadbury careers
- Some of Cadbury vacancies
- What is Cadbury salary structure?
- How to apply for Cadbury recruitment?
- The requirement for Cadbury job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for Application
- Ability to prepare work programs for assigned audits, conduct audit assignments, and document results of work done in accordance with the internal audit and control policies and procedures.
- Evaluate, design and operation of internal controls and develop solutions with stakeholders to improve risk management and controls
- Advanced knowledge of auditing and working paper procedures and techniques
- Applies data analysis in audit projects to provide insight and support conclusions
- Independently seeks out opportunities for relevant learning and applies to projects
- Articulates risk arising from project work
- Understands basic business and IT processes – such as SAP application
Coordinates the execution of the Company’s Control Self Assessment Process, Continuous Control Monitoring, and deep-dive reviews, and collates findings in line with the Audit program.
- Actively participate in new policies, procedures and business process, and system implementation ensuring that proper controls and embedded business process meets all control requirements.
- Support fraud and special investigation reviews and non-compliance reporting process, reviewing key documentation and data analyses.
- Supports and provides ideas for continuous improvement in Internal Control and Audit
Strives for excellence and encourages others to do so.
- Works autonomously knowing when to escalate or seek support.
- Executing financial and operational audits, testing SOX-404 controls, and leading special projects.
- In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the applicant should possess a minimum of the first degree; preferably in accounting, finance, or a related field and ACA, ACCA, etc. six (6) years, the cognate experience is preferred in any of the big four (4) Audit firm.
How to Apply for Cadbury Recruitment 2024
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is Cadbury Recruitment for 2024 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for IBEDC recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.