EdoJobs Recruitment 2020 – Application Form – Apply Now
EdoJobs Recruitment 2020, and how to apply on the EdoJobs online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the EdoJobs job vacancies
We have noticed that some people charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by EdoJobs, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for EdoJobs is free as by the company.
This organization is being established by the Edo State government in Nigeria. The founder of this EdoJobs is his Excellency Godwin Obaseki. The aim of this organization is to solve unemployment issues throughout Edo State and allow people to acquire skills. They have been to partner with both private and public organizations available in the state. Governor Godwin Obaseki created this in the year 2016 as a result of promising the youths to create over 200,000 new jobs. The program centres on skills development and it is being managed by Ukinebo Dare.
Requirement for Application
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years of age
- A valid Government-issued ID card
- Applicants must have BSC or higher degrees in any related field.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
How to Apply for EdoJobs Recruitment 2020
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is EdoJobs Recruitment for 2020 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for EdoJobs recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.