Nigeria Centre for Disease Control NCDC Recruitment 2023, and how to apply on the NCDC online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the NCDC Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the NCDC job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by NCDC, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for NCDC is free as by the company.
About NCDC Recruitment
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control is a national public health institute in Nigeria. The NCDC is a Nigerian federal government agency that is under the Federal Ministry of Health (Nigeria). Their headquarter office is in Abuja, Nigeria. Chikwe Ihekweazu is the head of NCDC.
The major aim of this organization is to safeguard the health of the public by using safety measures and also preventing people from communicable diseases in Nigeria. They also ensure the arrangement and collection of numerous data on the spread of diseases.
Latest Job Vacancy at NCDC
- NCDC careers
- Some of NCDC vacancies
- What is NCDC salary structure?
- How to apply for NCDC recruitment?
- The requirement for NCDC job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for Application
- Must be a Nigerian citizen at least 18 years or above 50 years.
- A First Degree in Human Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Public Health or any Health or Biological Science related discipline
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Master’s degree (preferable in public health)
- FELTP training will be an added advantage.
- Strong data collection, analysis, and report writing skills required.
- Ability to work independently, think analytically and take initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively.
- Good verbal communication skills in the local language of the state of assignment and working knowledge of English.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with groups of diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2023
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit the Requirement Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is NCDC Recruitment for 2023 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for NCDC Nigeria recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.