The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment 2022, and how to apply on the NNPC online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the NNPC Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the NNPC job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by NNPC, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for NNPC is free as by the company.
NNPC stands for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. This is the Federal agency in charge of petroleum products in Nigeria.
They regulate crude oil in Nigeria and they are managed via Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in various locations in Nigeria.
It was founded on 1 April 1977. There are also several foreign companies that have partnered with them such as ExxonMobil, Total S.A, Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron.
Latest Job Vacancy at NNPC
- NNPC careers
- Some of NNPC vacancies
- What is NNPC salary structure?
- How to apply for NNPC recruitment?
- The requirement for NNPC job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for Application
- A citizen of Nigeria
- 18 years of age and not more than 35years of age
- Higher institution degree such as BSc, MSc, etc
- NYSC Certificate
- Willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get the latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next > click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is NNPC Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for NNPC recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
For questions or inquiries, feel free to drop a comment