United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees UNHCR recruitment 2023, and how to apply on the UNHCR online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the UNHCR Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the UNHCR job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by UNHCR, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for UNHCR is free as by the company.
The full meaning of UNHCR is United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. This is an agency established by the United Nations with the purpose of protecting refugees. There are people who are displaced and stateless as a result of this they need to be protected by the United Nations.
The mandate of UNHCR is not mainly for refugees in Palestine. It was formed in 1950 after World War II came to an end. The headquarter is located in Geneva, Switzerland. They have also been given awards based on their good humanitarian services.
Latest Job Vacancy at UNHCR
- UNHCR careers
- Some of UNHCR vacancies
- What is UNHCR salary structure?
- How to apply for UNHCR recruitment?
- The requirement for UNHCR job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for Application
- Graduate (equivalent of a Master’s) degree in Management/Personnel Administration or Law or Political Science or International relations or Economics or a related field plus minimum at least 11 years of relevant work experience. Undergraduate degree (the equivalent of a BA/BS) plus 12 years or Doctorate degree (the equivalent of a Ph.D.) plus 10 years of previous relevant work experience may also be accepted.
- In-depth knowledge in all aspects of the UNHCR mandate and its Field level application.
- Applied knowledge of protection principles, operational arrangements/standards in relation to protection, assistance, UNHCR office management, and staff administration.
- Should be conversant in the current priorities in the organization and existing mechanisms within the organization to implement those priorities.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge in MS office software.
- Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Apply for UNHCR Recruitment 2023
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is UNHCR Recruitment for 2023 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for UNHCR recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.