Wema Bank Recruitment 2020 – Application Form – Apply Now
Wema Bank Recruitment 2020, and how to apply on the Wema Bank online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the Wema Bank job vacancies.
We have noticed that some people charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by Wema Bank, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for Wema Bank is free as by the company.
About Wema Bank
Wema Bank was established on May 2, 1945, as a private limited liability company. This is the longest surviving bank we have in Nigeria. It was given the license to operate as a commercial bank in Nigeria. In 1987, they became a public limited liability company and the bank has been listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. In the year 2009, the bank formed a new strategic repositioning exercise organized by a new management team.
Requirement for Application
- University Degree or it’s equivalent, with a grade not lower than Second Class Lower Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Recruitment 2020
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is Wema Bank Recruitment for 2020 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for Wema Bank recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.