AMCON, Inc 2023, and how to apply on the AMCON, Inc.(Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria) online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the AMCON job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the AMCON, Inc job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by AMCON, Inc, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for AMCON is free by the company.
About AMCON Inc.
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) was established on the 19th of July 2010, when the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria signed the AMCON Act into Law.
AMCON was created to be a key stabilizing and re-vitalizing tool aimed at reviving the financial system by efficiently resolving the non-performing loan assets of the banks in the Nigerian economy.
Latest Job Vacancy at AMCON
- AMCON careers
- Some of AMCON vacancies
- What is AMCON salary structure?
- How to apply for AMCON recruitment?
- The requirement for AMCON job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for AMCON Application
- A BSc Degree in Science
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
How to Apply for AMCON Recruitment 2023
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is AMCON Recruitment for 2023 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for AMCON recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.
Leave a Comment