Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment 2022, and how to apply on the Nigerian Stock Exchange online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the Nigerian Stock Exchange job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by Nigerian Stock Exchange , hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for Nigerian Stock Exchange is free as by the company.
About Nigerian Stock Exchange
The Nigerian Stock Exchange was established in the year 1960. Initially, it was called the Lagos Stock Exchange. It was later the name was changed to the stock exchange council on September 15, 1960. On August 25, 1961, business operations commenced with over 19 securities listed for trading.
Although, some forms of trading have started in June 1961. The building that was used for its business transactions was the building of the Central Bank. In December 1977, it was named The Nigerian Stock Exchange. It has other branches in other commercial cities in Nigeria.
Latest Job Vacancy at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Nigerian Stock Exchange careers
- Some of Nigerian Stock Exchange vacancies
- What is Nigerian Stock Exchange salary structure?
- How to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment?
- The requirement for Nigerian Stock Exchange job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for Application
- A First degree in quantitative or business-related courses.
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA) or professional certification and licenses
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Excellent Time Management & Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent skills in problem-solving and structuring
- Relevant experience in trading, sales, and operations of Bonds and other Fixed Income products
- Strategic Planning & Analytical
- Good Understanding of Market Quality Statistics & Best Execution Principles
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal
- Excellent Verbal and Written Presentation
- Good working knowledge on institutional and wholesales distribution channels
- Knowledge of order flow drivers and the eco-system around the entire order live cycle
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management.
How to Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.