The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) recruitment 2022, and how to apply on the ECOWAS online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the ECOWAS job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the ECOWAS job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by ECOWAS, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for ECOWAS is free as by the company.
ECOWAS which stands for the Economic Community of West African States is a regional economic and political union comprising of fifteen countries that are within West Africa.
It was founded on 28 May 1975 with the objectives of promoting integration across West Africa. The revised version of ECOWAS was agreed and on 24 July 1993 in Cotonou.
Latest Job Vacancy at ECOWAS
- ECOWAS careers
- Some of ECOWAS vacancies
- What is ECOWAS salary structure?
- How to apply for ECOWAS recruitment?
- The requirement for ECOWAS job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirements for Application
- Applicant should not be above 35 years of age and below 18 years
- Ability to undertake project management activities
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Communication (Oral and written) Skills
- Computer literate
- Able to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get the latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next > click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is ECOWAS Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for ECOWAS recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
For questions and inquiries, feel free to drop a comment.