African Development Bank Recruitment 2022, and how to apply on the African Development Bank online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the African Development Bank job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the African Development Bank job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by African Development Bank, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for African Development Bank is free as by the company.
About the African Development Bank
This is a financial institution that was founded in the year 1964 and it is made up of three entities: The Nigeria Trust Fund, The African Development Bank, and the African Development Fund.
The motive for this financial institution is to fight against poverty and also enhance the living conditions in Africa via promoting several investments of both private and public capital projects. This will help in contributing to economic growth and social development in Africa.
Latest Job Vacancy at African Development Bank
- African Development Bank careers
- Some of African Development Bank vacancies
- What is African Development Bank salary structure?
- How to apply for African Development Bank recruitment?
- The requirement for African Development Bank job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for Application
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Macroeconomics, Econometrics, or Applied Economics; a Ph.D. will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant and progressive professional experience in macroeconomic management, Applied Economics, Research, gained within major international organizations.
- Standing record of support in macroeconomic modeling and forecasting, including debt management issues in the Regional Member Countries is a must.
- Evidence of recently international published works in economics in international journals or books published by reputable publishers.
- Excellent knowledge of the international development institutions’ policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Proven experience in leading policy dialogue with the highest level of Government bodies in the Regional Member Countries.
- Demonstrated operational experience in a multilateral setting.
- A very good background in corporate services activities in particular in procurement management, fixed assets management for public development organizations.
- Solid experience in knowledge and partnership leverage.
- Competence in the use of at least one standard econometric software for empirical analysis.
- Communicate and write effectively in French or English, with a good working knowledge of the other language.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office Suite applications.
How to Apply for African Development Bank Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is African Development Bank Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for African Development Bank recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.