N-Power as an initiative is the brainchild of General Muhammadu Buhari, the present president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The N-Power initiative was launched to mitigate the rising unemployment issues plaguing the teeming Nigerian population.
It was initiated to help eliminate poverty and unemployment. It is one of the several social intervention programmes of President Muhammadu Buhari.
The social intervention programme is for graduates and non-graduates. Lately, the monthly stipends have been slow in coming.
Several months have gone by without participants getting their remunerations. This article will cover the latest N-Power stipend news.
The N-Power registration portal is a way for the youths to be able to register for this programme.
N-Power Registration Portal
Firstly, to register for N-Power Batch C, you need access to the correct information at the right time. There are different categories designed for various disciplines in the N-Power registration portal.
An education graduate would most likely register for N-Power Teach, and a computer science graduate would naturally gravitate towards N-Power Tech (Software), et cetera.
To register for N-Power batch C, visit the NASIMS official website at www.nasims.gov.ng and access the N-Power application portal.
The applications portal receives millions of applications yearly, and batch c registration would not be an exception. The N-Power registration portal is open to every unemployed youth who is qualified.
N-Power Screening Dates
The screening dates for shortlisted batch c members are yet to be announced. The screening dates are usually sent to only shortlisted members.
To verify the screening dates, a visit to the n-power portal should fix that. Only shortlisted candidates are screened, and a list of the shortlisted candidates is available on the portal.
The official website of the N-power programme is www.nasims.gov.ng. You can always log in to verify your status.
When the date is announced, shortlisted candidates will take the assessment test on the portal. After successfully scaling the screening stage, you’ll be mandated to select a device.
N-Power Training Dates
Presently, the N-Power initiative is yet to fix a date for the training exercise of the 2022 beneficiaries.
We understand that the dates will be announced soon, and you can always check here for up-to-date news or information on the N-Power programme.
Documents Required for N-Power Training
- Your birth certificate
- Your state of origin certificate
- Two passport photographs
- The completed copies of the printouts from the portal
- Original copies of your various school certificates (keep them safe in a file jacket)
- Mosquito nets, torchlight, your toiletries, et cetera together with other camp materials.
N-Power Physical Verification Requirements
To qualify for the screening exercise, you must possess the required following documents; Ensure you have in your possession:
- A valid ID card
- Your different education certificates are readily available.
- A printout of your bank verification number (BVN).
- A residential permit by your local government.
- Numerous passport photographs
- NYSC discharge certificate
- And a printout of the N-Power reference number.
Those who applied using an ND qualification should endeavour to have their statement of result readily available.
N-Power Salary Structure
The federal government of Nigeria is bankrolling the N-Power monthly stipend to aid its teeming youth population in effectively combating unemployment.
The N-power programme is divided into eight categories: N-Power Teach, N-Power Health, N-Power Health, N-Power Tech (Software), N-Power Agriculture, N-Power Build, N-Power Community Education Programme, N-Power Tech (Hardware) and N-Power Creative. The different categories command different salaries.
- N-Power Teach earns between N28,000 to N30,000 monthly.
- N-Power Health makes between N30,000 to N40,000 monthly.
- N-Power Tech (Software) earn somewhere around N20,000 to N40,000 monthly.
- The N-Power Agriculture folks take home N25,000 to N30,000 monthly.
- N-Power Build makes N27,000 to N30,000 monthly.
- The N-Power Community Education Programme earn N10,000 to N30,000 monthly.
- N-Power Tech (Hardware) earn N20,000 to N40,000 monthly.
- N-Power Creative earn N10,000 to N30,000 monthly.
NASIMS is an acronym for the National Social Investment Management System.
It is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the newly established Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
The N-Power initiative, which falls under the social investment programme, is supervised by NASIMS.
Requirements for the NASIMS Portal
To access the NASIMS portal, you must have in your possession the following documents
- Your school certificates, such as the O level certificates or degree certificates
- You must have in your possession your National Identity Number (NIN) already linked with your phone numbers
- NYSC certificate
- A computer printout of the relevant data page during registration.
- You must also have other documents such as your birth certificates, Bank Verification Number (BVN), state and local government of origin, et cetera.
The Social Investment Programmes Currently Under NASIMS
There are four social investment programmes currently being supervised by the National Social Investment Management Systems (NASIMS). They are;
The N-Power Initiative
This social investment scheme was set up by the President, General Muhammadu Buhari, on the 8th of June, 2016, to address the precarious unemployment situation in the country.
This scheme employed thousands of unemployed youths in Nigeria, effectively taking them off the streets.
Conditional Cash Transfer
This program was created to identify the most vulnerable households in Nigeria to transfer an unspecified amount of cash to them directly.
National Home-Grown School Feeding Program
This is probably the most humane social investment programme initiated by the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari. It provides nutritiously balanced meals to over 5.5 million school children from grades 1-3.
Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
This government-sponsored enterprise and empowerment program was created to support different businesses financially and offer training to entrepreneurs who are the most disadvantaged in society.
The N-Power social intervention scheme has helped lift thousands of youths out of the claws of poverty and despair.
The N-Power registration portal was specifically designed to aid the registration of unemployed and disadvantaged youths who wish to take advantage of this laudable programme by the federal government.
This article exhaustively explained the registration portal, the web address, how it works, and access to this medium. Also, we hope that this piece gives you the knowledge you require.
We implore you to help someone with a similar question by sharing this piece with your friends and on forums relevant to the topic.