MazelleInvestment Limited is a lifestyle industry that focuses on Fashion, Beauty and Wellness, our goal is to ensure satisfaction of clients at all levels while maintaining quality assurance and high level of professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Management
- The Business Manager will manage the overall operations of the fast-growing retail fashion stores.
- The Business Manager will be accountable for the effective and successful management of the workforce, productivity, sales & marketing, customer experience, quality control, and logistics; initiating and implementing strategies that promote rapid business growth and expansion while co-creating an outstanding employee experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and develop processes that encourage a seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Take responsibility for all facilities management by ensuring premises levels are upheld to standards
- Provide forecast, prepare operations annual budget & schedule expenditures.
- Make recommendations for resource and system requirements with a plan to implement and deliver.
- Ensure the business always has adequate and suitable resources to run efficiently (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- Develop and manage quality control process for all key aspects of operations.
- Develop, implement, evaluate and enforce standard productivity, quality, and customer-service policies and procedures
- Drive compliance with all health, safety, and legal requirements across all business channels.
Sales, Customer Experience & Marketing:
- Forecast sales and harness team efforts to attain projected income/revenue.
- Set daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets for the business.
- Motivate staff to meet and exceed set sales quota.
- Ensure product quality levels conform to brand image and audience is well served.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual sales analysis to measure profitability.
- Assist sales teams with managing objections and closing deals at the store.
- Provide significant data analytics & analysis of monthly sales to Management.
- Advocate excellent customer experience across all aspects of the business.
- Monitor closely, customer satisfaction coefficients and confirm return customers.
- Provide prompt resolution to complex customer complaints.
- Interface with the public as a brand ambassador during events and conferences
- Provide and update staff with product knowledge, new policies or procedures.
- Work closely with GM and Management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives to determine progress.
- Provide significant data analytics & analysis of monthly business performance to the Board of Directors.
- Communicate vision and direction for the company and harness team efforts to make it a reality.
- Develop goals and objectives for both short and long-term business growth.
- Design and implement strategies that promote measurable and timely goal execution.
- Research and analyze competition, pricing strategies, and latest market developments.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- M.Sc in Project Management, Operations Management, or an MBA.
- A deep understanding of finance & budgeting.
- Excellent report writing abilities.
- Proven ability to use innovative techniques to solve business problems.
- Great interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to inspire the team.
- A clear-cut passion for outstanding customer experience.
- Strong communication and PR skills.
- PMP Certification or similar certification in Management & Leadership from a recognized institute.
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with databases and project management software.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.