Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG company with extensive operations in South West, Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- The main responsibility of the Quality Control Analyst is to work with other members of the quality team to provide timely and accurate process control information, ensure that all testing equipment are operating properly, and to certify that the completed product meets intended specifications.
- Ensures that end products comply with the plant specifications and statutory requirements
- Interprets all the test results produced and take corrective action for deviations
- Makes sure that the standards for the standardization are available.
- Adheres to sample preparation, analysis/testing, sample retention work instructions at all times.
- Informs/consults their superior of any technical difficulties and faults beyond scope immediately.
- Ensures the laboratory records are kept up-to-date and allow product tractability.
- Ensures the laboratory and other measuring equipment are maintained, serviced, calibrated and in good working condition.
- Manages testing programmes daily
- Ensure involvement in the implementation and maintenance of integrated management system in the plant.
- First Degree in related course
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in the manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge of process control and experimental design
- Good knowledge of control tools and instruments
- Good knowledge of current regulations and of specific environmental constraints
- Good knowledge of project management methods
- Good knowledge of safety laws and regulations
- Computer literate (Word, excel, MS project, lotus note).
- Good knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 9002)
- Good aptitude for organization and communication
- Result oriented with high decision making capacity/ self confidence.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.
- Female analyst are strongly encouraged to apply.