$19.54 an hour
Shift & Schedule
Full Job Description
Employment Type: Regular
Location: ROCKWALL, TX
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry®, or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s®, or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices,, and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
- Great starting pay! $19.54/ hour
- Competitive Benefits Package
What you will be doing:
- The Sanitation Associate is responsible for any number of duties to ensure high-quality sanitation standards.
- Efficiently disassemble and assemble equipment for proper cleaning, and set up line equipment prior to production run.
- Safely operate equipment and machines used in the cleaning process, including rack washers, power washers, steamers, washer extractors, dryers, etc.
- Follow the Food Safety, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) & Food Quality Plans
What we need from you:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to climb and lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time, perform repetitive motions
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Comfortable in a warm working environment.
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100% renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement with Invenergy
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership, innovation, and commitment to environmental protection through energy efficiency
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR® Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste from landfill
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel – propane, compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches, and wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training, and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans, and other protected veterans.
|Job Category||Bimbo Bakeries USA|
Leave a Comment