West African Examination Council (WAEC) recruitment 2023, and how to apply on the WAEC online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the WAEC Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the WAEC job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by WAEC, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for WAEC is free as by the company.
WAEC stands for the West African Examinations Council. This is an examination board that was founded by law to conduct examinations required for Anglophone (English-Speaking) West African countries and also give awards and certificates to students.
WAEC was established in the year 1952 and has contributed to the growth of education in English-speaking countries in West Africa such as Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Gambia, and Nigeria.
Latest Job Vacancy at West African Examination Council
- WAEC careers
- Some of WAEC vacancies
- What is WAEC salary structure?
- How to apply for WAEC recruitment?
- The requirement for WAEC job vacancies in Nigeria
Requirement for Application
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age at the close of the Advertisement.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years of cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be self-motivated and able to write good reports; analyze and review research reports; be able to work extra hours with little or no supervision;
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary, and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and be open and able to lead change; Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- Be an organizer/planner with the ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2023
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is WAEC Recruitment for 2023 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for WAEC recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
For questions and inquiries, feel free to drop a comment.