WAEC Recruitment 2020 – Application Form – Apply Now
WAEC recruitment 2020, and how to apply on the WAEC online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the WAEC Recruitment job vacancies.
We have noticed that some people charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by WAEC, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for WAEC is free as by the company.
The full meaning of is West African Examinations Council. This is an examination board that was founded by law to set examination questions required for English-speaking West African countries and also given awards and certificates to students. This was established in the year 1952 and has contributed to the growth of education in Anglophone countries in West Africa such as Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Gambia, and Nigeria.
Requirement for Application
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age at the close of the Advertisement.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be self-motivated and able to write good reports; analyze and review research reports; be able to work extra hours with little or no supervision;
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary, and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and be open and able to lead change; Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- Be an organizer/planner with the ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2020
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is WAEC Recruitment for 2020 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for WAEC recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.