Shift & Schedule
Monday to Friday
Encouraged to Apply
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Full Job Description
- We have an opening for a full-time ATTENDANT, CONFERENCE SERVICES position.
- Location: Qualcomm – 5775 Morehouse Drive, San Diego, CA 92121. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule available; Monday – Friday; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience is required. Willing to train!
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply for this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number1130434.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply for jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt-out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Summary: Ensures that all meeting rooms and public areas of the facility are maintained to the highest level of professional appearance and that all meeting requirements are met prior to the meeting start time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves and places tables, chairs, and supply linens for each event in the conference center.
- Supplies and set up items not included in the room (flipcharts, whiteboard, screens, etc.).
- Assists with conference room readiness to determine that the rooms are equipped with proper materials (pens, pads, handouts, event packages, etc.).
- Refreshes rooms between meetings.
- Provides prompt and detailed service as scheduled by management or by request.
- Maintains consistent phone and email communication with clients, guests, team members, and support departments.
- Offers assistance to clients and visitors throughout the building, including providing directions and escorting to conference rooms.
- Communicates with co-workers and service partners to ensure updated information is shared.
- Provides recommendations to planning managers regarding appropriate room setups. Collaborates to identify solutions for unique setup challenges.
- Conducts weekly site inspections of meeting rooms and contacts the necessary department if items require service.
- Assists with basic audio-visual equipment, as needed.
- Maintains inventory of all supplies and notifies supervisors when additional supplies are needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service or houseman/porter experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the food service industry
Compass Group is an equal-opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Leave a Comment