$480 a week
Full Job Description
Under the direction of the four-week Curriculum Facilitator, you will plan, teach and assess language classes in the target. If you love being outdoors, making friends from all over the world, and working with children, join us this summer.
- Maintain accurate grade records, complete midsession progress reports, and final evaluations.
- Maintain communication with four-week Curriculum Facilitator on the progress of all villagers in the class.
- Live in a cabin with children (“villagers”), as part of a counseling team to provide supervision
- Lead games, Cabin Council, and other activities to create a cabin community. (residential program only)
- Assist with other aspects of Village life, including cultural presentations and activity periods.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the dean and leadership staff.
For a full job description, visit our website.
- Free Meals
- Free Lodging
- Tuition Discount for your child at camp
- J-1 Exchange Visitor visa sponsorship for international applicants
About Concordia Language Villages:
Deep in the North Woods of Minnesota, USA, Concordia Language Villages creates a place that is both culturally authentic and uniquely our own. In the Language Villages, everything from the music played to the dishes used in the dining hall reflect the culture each was designed to represent. To learn more, visit ConcordiaLanguageVillages.org.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or international equivalent
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in the target language, both conversational and written
- Experience teaching the target language and culture
- Experience working with adolescents 14-18 years of age
CLV employees are required to submit proof of vaccination or request an accommodation. Unvaccinated employees will submit a weekly COVID -19 test result and wear a mask when working on-site, among other restrictions. Please contact Health@cord.edu with any questions.
- Previous Concordia Language Villages or camping experience preferred
- Teaching licensure preferred
- Experience as a teacher in the target language at the college or university level
- Skills in teaching the target language and content in the target language
|Job Category||Concordia College|