At Nespresso, we place people and specialty coffee at the heart of what we do. As part of our team, you’ll be empowered to inspire, care, act, and innovate to reach your full potential and reimagine what coffee can be. We’re committed to delivering an exceptional coffee experience that elevates our community, suppliers, farmers, and each other, channeling our growth-minded spirit to set new standards in global coffee culture. Quality, sustainability, diversity, and inclusion are core to who we are and critical to our vision of driving positive change. Throughout our factories, boutiques, and office locations, Nespresso’s careers are brimming with first-rate opportunities to push the boundaries of coffee exploration.
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Senior Boutique Coffee Specialist in a key holder role focused on driving sales, service, and operations within the boutique through respectful, collaborative, agile, determined, and driven interactions with clients, team members, and management. You will support management with opening/closing and cash duties.
Our culture empowers us to provide quality coffee, experience-focused customer service, and growth opportunities. Join our team as we cultivate coffee as an art to grow the best in each of us.
Nespresso offers Retail employees, performance-based incentives and a total rewards package, which includes a FREE Nespresso machine and coffee product allowance, a 401k with Company match, educational reimbursement, health, and mental wellness programs, DE&I resource groups, commuter benefits, pet adoption reimbursement, employee recognition program and discounts at over 2,000 companies and much more! (Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position)
- Be an agile coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
- Drive personalized coffee experiences by using storytelling to share your knowledge of our coffee and our sustainability practices with customers.
- Cultivate respectful customer relationships. Though many customers shop online these days, the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
- Care about safety. We are determined to create a safe, healthy environment for our employees and customers.
- Collaborate – whether it’s assisting with cleaning, organizing stock, or innovating a better way of doing things. Share your feedback and ideas to contribute to our overall success!
- Support boutique management team to complete special projects, inventory management duties, adhere to all opening & closing and cash management & return procedures.
Requirements and Skills:
- 1 year or more experience in retail, direct customer sales and service, or hospitality, preferred
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including but not limited to opening and closing shifts, Saturday or Sunday shifts, and holidays.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission, where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
Nestlé Nespresso USA is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.