Flex Films Africa Private Limited – With the most contemporary technology, Research and development (R&D) capabilities and some of the best brains by its side FlexFilms is the trendsetter for the Art and Science of Converting. FlexFilms has set up the global platform for converters , where they can expect more and better everytime! Manufacturing in all major continents and enjoying a formidable market presence in over 140 countries, FlexFilms possesses the perfect solution to keep the converting industry much ahead of its time!!!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Technician – Electrical and Instrumentation
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install, maintain and repair electrical instrumentation and controls.
- Read, understand and interpret schematics, ladder drawings, technical specifications and manufacture’s manuals related to repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical instrumentation and control equipment.
- Install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot electrical systems such asPLC’s, electric motors, motor controls, flow equipment, alarm and telemetry systems, heating and exhaust systems, conduits, cable and relays.
- Perform preventative maintenance in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide technical guidance to operations and maintenance personnel and provide suggestions to improve service and operations.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng / HND qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Shift Technician – Electrical and Instrumentation” as the subject of the email.