$50,000–$65,000 a year
Full Job Description
About Rocky Mountain Motion Control
Rocky Mountain Motion Control (RMMC) is the western Canadian Distributor for 80/20® products. We have been an 80/20 authorized distributor for over 20 years with a great team to take your idea from conception to completion. 80/20 is a modular aluminum framing system that is completely bolted together without any welding necessary and is being used everywhere, from industrial robotic cells to camper vans
For more information, please visit our website.
About the Opportunity
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team. You will be a key contributor to our sales team’s success. You will primarily oversee processing open sales orders, quoting from phone or email inquiries, and answering customers’ technical questions.
- Processing of quotes and sales orders via Acumatica ERP Software.
- Responding to customer inquiries via email.
- Handle incoming phone-in sales calls and occasional walk-ins
- Monitor orders in shipping and dropship POs sent to vendors.
- Following up on open quotes and inquiries.
- Assist with picking and receiving orders on rush/larger shipments
- Handle order issues or customer changes.
- Where possible, assist with product demonstrations.
- Technical background, be mechanical/mathematically inclined, and be comfortable with the related terminology and components.
- Proven customer service background with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Proven ERP experience, preferably Acumatica.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Must be local; relocation is not an option; position will not be remote.
- Minimum 2 years in a previous sales role (industrial/technical sales preferred).
- Ability to travel to the USA for occasional training.
- Lunch and Learns revolving around exciting new 80/20 products
- Regular training sessions
- Full medical package, including health, dental, and vision coverage
- Monthly socials, including a summer barbecue
If you are NOT interested in working in a busy office environment with a group of fun, dedicated, and hard-working co-workers – NO need to apply.
*Local applicants only, please*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
|Job Category||Westmill Industries|