Opportunities for advancement
Paid time off
Full Job Description
14 Belmont Street, Northborough, MA 01532
Competitive Pay Plan + Benefits!!
Please apply online!
At Lexus of Northborough, we take pride in being a locally owned, trusted member of the Northborough community, and as an award-winning “Elite of Lexus” dealer, we always put our customers first. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid vacation
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement
Responsibilities – Service Valet:
- Greet and welcome Service customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Install floor mats and I.D. tags in all vehicles that arrive for service
- Park cars in sales and service lot
- Maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner
- Retrieve customer vehicles from the parking lot
- Inspect each vehicle for damage prior to parking for service and when retrieving after service
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications – Service Valet:
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-passed environment
- Must have a good attitude
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the USA and be able to pass pre-employment requirements, including MVR, drug test, and valid driver’s license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing, including background checks, MVR, and drug screen. Must be authorized to work in the USA.
|Job Category||Lexus of Northborough|