Estimated Salary Guide
- Not provided by employer
- $27.4K – $34.8K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Athol, MA.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Address: USA-MA-Athol-150 New Athol Road
Store Code: Store 08385 Management (7248526)
Hannaford Supermarkets started out as a fresh produce vendor in Portland, Maine way back in 1883, and is still connected to those early roots as a local market. Hannaford actively seeks out farmers and producers to join our Local program, which celebrates not only local foods but the preservation of farmland, local traditions, and local jobs. The connection we have to the source of our fresh foods is core to the way we do business, becoming the first major supermarket in the United States to document that all its seafood products were sustainably harvested.
- Cut, mark, and stock cases as outlined in the Center Store training guide.
- Greet and assist customers with finding items when asked in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills. Must have effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple task and technical requirements of the job. Must meet minimum age requirements.
- Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Meet established volume/activity standards.
- Stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching, grasping, and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and squatting.
- Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials, and food products.
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
- Ability to use computers, calculators, and communication systems required to perform the job functions.
- Observe and follow all company policies and established procedures.
- Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect
- Maintain good communications with the management team and all other associates
- Maintain a high standard of quality workmanship in the performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned
- Comply with the company’s personal appearance policy
- Maintain the quality of department’s appearance and presentation
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, both in the storage and sales floor area
- Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with company standard practices.
- Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by management.
- Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to code dates and rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
- Observe proper temperature control of all display cases, storage areas, and product.
- Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hannaford provides equal opportunity in employment to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions), age, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 270099_external_USA-MA-Athol_9212022