Estimated Salary Guide
- Not provided by employer
- $27.3K–$34.5K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Sun Peaks, BC.
Work, Live and Play
Sun Peaks Resort LLP has proven to be one of the highest levels of guest service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high-volume and challenging work environments. Sun Peaks Resort LLP has many benefits to offer our employees, including:
- Full access Summer Alpine Hike and Downhill Bike season pass
- Employee access to Golf Membership and discounted Golf Cart season pass
- Employee Health and Wellness Program, including EFAP services
- Companywide discounts and benefit programs
- Eligibility to participate in our Peak Performer Recognition Program, awarded at the end of our summer season at a specially planned event
- Reciprocal riding at other participating BC and Alberta bike parks
At SPRLLP, we want to encourage, create and enhance the playing experience for all members and guests, no matter what level of play. The Golf Stater Assistant is a guest-facing role that has a proven passion for the game of golf and is very familiar with the rules of the game. This role will be responsible for communicating course conditions, maintaining the pace of play throughout the course, helping maintain the overall condition of the course, and providing an exceptional mountain resort experience for all Sun Peaks Resort guests.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and interact with all members and guests in a polite, courteous and efficient manner.
- Promote and educate all players on course rules, etiquette, layout, and pin placement and provide helpful tips.
- Be an ambassador for Sun Peaks Resort and become knowledgeable of the services and amenities within the SPR village.
- Respond to and resolve questions and concerns in a tactful and non-threatening manner.
- Maintain and enforce the pace of play on the course and offer assistance when necessary.
- Ensure all members and guests abide by the SPRLLP Golf Course Alcohol policy.
- Be aware of any daily course information (pin placement, ropes, sand traps. and bears).
- Assist with keeping the course and areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Proven passion and very strong knowledge of the game of golf
- Knowledge of the Sun Peaks Resort Golf Course and the services and amenities available within the Sun Peaks Resort Village
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Someone energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality
- Must have a British Columbia valid driver’s license
If you are a student currently enrolled in a college/university tourism and/or culinary/hospitality program, please note that this role is eligible for fully reimbursed staff accommodation for the Summer season for successful applicants.
Please ensure you provide the required documentation and complete the information on your student status in the job application fields. (Conditions apply and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants during the interview and at the job offer stage).
If you have been referred by a current employee of Sun Peaks Resort/Sun Peaks Grand Hotel (or someone who has an accepted job offer for the Summer 2022 start), please ensure you indicate their name and current department in the required field in your application form.
|Job Category||Sun Peaks Resort LLP/Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre|