Estimated Salary Guide
- Not provided by employer
- $77.7K – $98.4K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Canonsburg, PA.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Position Title: Real Estate Specialist (P2)
Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure: towers, small cells, and fiber. It all works together to meet unprecedented demand—connecting people and communities and transforming the way we do business. Whenever you make a call, track a workout, or stream music and videos, we’re the ones providing the communications infrastructure that makes it all possible. From 5G and the internet of things to drones, autonomous vehicles, and AR/VR, we enable the technologies that help people stay safe, connected, and ready for the future. Crown Castle is publicly traded on the S&P 500, and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the US, with an enterprise value of ~$100B.
We offer a total benefits package and professional growth development for teammates in any stage of their career. Along with caring for our teammates, we’re an active member in the communities where we live, work and do business. We have a responsibility to give back, which we do through our Connected by Good program. Giving back allows us to improve public spaces where people connect, promote public safety, and advance access to education and technology.
Execute and deliver on the day-to-day Area Real Estate activities related to landowners and ground rights issues in accordance with Crown Castle objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Review the assigned task to ensure compliance with the Real Estate documents.
- Negotiate and obtain required consents, LOAs, easements, and additional land as quickly as possible and within cycle time expectations.
- Provide timely updates and communicate effectively with management and customers, both internal and external.
- Communicate with and resolve Property Owner issues while improving the quality of our relationships.
- Ensure all landlord default claims are resolved within cure period and documents are properly scanned into CCIsites.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects impacting financials, ground leases and customer license agreements.
- Resolve other real estate matters, including encroachment claims, easement relocations, liens, etc., as expeditiously as possible, ensuring that Crown’s policies are followed and litigation exposure is minimized.
- Work with corporate functional groups and outside counsel (if needed) for proactive resolution of property matters.
- Order and review ground lease amendments.
- Manage external Legal vendor and minimize legal expense as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate and work with District, Asset, Tower Operations, Sales, Property Management, Legal, CM&R, Accounting, Tax, and CCRE teams on property questions and issues.
- Ensure CCISites and LRM are properly used, updated, and accurate.
- Escalate matters to Real Estate Manager and/or Real Estate Director when needed to ensure timely project completion.
- Comply with all Crown Castle policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience; or,
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school will be considered in lieu of experience
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Two (2)+ years of real estate experience
- Wireless industry experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong drive to be proactive
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve and provide solution alternatives
- Ability to comprehend contracts and agreements
- Ability to comprehend all title documentation
- Ability to comprehend survey and construction drawings
Reports to: Real Estate Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: This role falls into our hybrid work model working in your assigned office approximately 60% of the time (3 days per week) and where you do your best work 40% (2 days per week). There is an expectation of collaboration with teammates and stakeholders for moments that matter that could require travel.
Additional Information: Crown Castle has a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in place requiring vaccination by your employment start date unless approved for an accommodation or otherwise prohibited by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or, in any other manner, discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
|Job Category||Crown Castle USA Inc|